Do you constantly feel underpaid for your efforts?
Do you want out of corporate world?
Are you looking for a change of career?
Praus Construction, General Contractors, is currently looking to add 5-7 individuals to our team of Storm Restoration Representatives to assist in handling the huge opportunity of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind, that have been affecting the metropolitan and surrounding areas. We are going strong. This level of growth is positioning us as one of the areas’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional projects our company anticipates, we need 5-7, driven, energetic, competitive, independent , “People-people” to join our growing team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, estimates, and storm damage inspections.
Servers, Adjusters, bar-tenders and anyone in the food service industry really excel in these positions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspecting & documenting homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners/ business owners after inspections to educate them on the entire restoration and claims process and sign agreements
- Marketing/ lead generation for new prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly Competitive
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Knocking doors and working your network
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-disciplined, good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Willing and able to follow a proven successful process
- Non-Corporate atmosphere!
- Monthly Draw + Aggressive commission structure
- Commissions paid on all completed claims
- Monthly and annual bonuses for performance
- Annual top-producer trip (2018 Mexico)
- Truck Bonus opportunity
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year (or more, based on performance)
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?